Groups may schedule events with 2-3 weeks notice and based on availability:
Monday - Friday 9am --- 11am*
Saturday & Sunday 9am --- 11am*, 2pm --- 4pm*
*These hours only represent our birthday event hours.
A $100 deposit is due on booking. The full payment is due on the event date. Cancellations before 7 day’s notice will not be refunded their down deposit.
- Groups of 10-15*: There is a flat rate charge of $250.
- This charge includes rental shoes for each climber.
- Includes our rental room with table and chairs (food is not included.)
- The maximum child group size is 15 kids.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of climbing instruction
- 45-minute celebration time in party room.
- Every 3 children need 1 supervising adult.
Group Instruction & Staffing
An additional Terra Firma instructor can be made available for $30/hr. Our instructor will give you a safety talk, introduce you to bouldering routes and basic bouldering movements, and will be available to assist you through the duration of your event.
Please email Terra Firma with a roster of participants’ first and last names at least 48 hours ahead of time. We need a completed waiver for each participant prior to turning in the roster. Our waiver can be found on our website at www.climbterrafirma.com/waiver. All members of the group, including those who are not planning to climb, will need to fill out a waiver. All children under the age of 17 will need a waiver filled by a legal guardian.
Food & Drink
No food or drink is included in the pricing, but we do provide beverages and snacks at our facility for additional cost.
Please contact our operation manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 616. 279. 3169 for any questions!